What Information Does Sam Lives! Collect?
We collect the following information:
- Information you give us. We receive and store information you enter on the Site or give to us in other ways, such as through e-mail. For example, we store your email address when you send us a message through the “contract” page of the Site. We also store the subject of, and information in, your message. We also receive and store your payment information when you purchase items through the Site, which includes: your credit card information, delivery address, billing address, email, and telephone number. We also receive and store posts you make on the “blog” page of the Site and may do the same with posts you make on our Social Media Pages.
- Automatic Information generated from user interface with the site. We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with the Site. For example, like many websites, we use “cookies” (which are discussed in more detail below).
Sam Lives! Social Media Sites
Sam Lives! has a presence on a number of social media sites, including Facebook and Instagram (“Social Media Pages”). When you interact with us on one or more of those Social Media Pages, we may collect information that you make available to us through those interactions.
What Do We Do with the Information We Collect?
Sam Lives! uses the information we collect to provide, maintain, protect, and improve the Site and the services we provide on it. We also use this information to do the following:
- Improve our goods and services.
- Respond to questions and comments you submit through the Site.
- Restore lost data or help resolve Site visitor issues.
- To process orders for Sam Lives! products and merchandise.
- To respond to posts you make on the “blog” page of the Site.
- To contact you to discuss sharing your comments and/or reviews of Sam Lives! products on the Site or through our social media pages.
- To share some or all of your blog posts and/or comments you send us through the Site on one or more of our social media pages.
Disclosure of Information to Outside Parties
Sam Lives! will not sell or lease your personal, non-aggregate information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We also reserve the right to share or disclose your information in the following situations:
- If such sharing and/or disclosure is necessary for a third-party to perform certain business-related functions (such as processing your payments for Sam Lives! products or merchandise, or so the Site’s hosting company or our internet service provider can provide their services to us) in which case the third party will be provided with only the information that it needs to perform its function and will be required to protect the information;
- To protect the legal rights, privacy, or safety of your organization, its subsidiaries, and/or affiliates or your organization or your employees, agents, and/or contractors;
- To protect the safety and security of visitors to the Site;
- To protect against fraud or other illegal activity or for risk management purposes;
- To respond to inquiries or requests from public authorities;
- To share your review(s) and/or comment(s) about our products on the Site and/or on our social media sites;
- To permit us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that you may sustain; and
Security of Online and Offline Information
Sam Lives! is committed to ensuring that the information you provide us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling Your Personal Information
People have different privacy concerns. Our goal is to be clear about what information we collect and what we do with it so that you can make meaningful choices about how it is used. If you choose, you may restrict our collection or use of your information in the following ways:
- Do not purchase any products or merchandise through the Site.
- Do not submit information through the “contact” page of the Site.
- Do not visit third-party websites through the Site. We not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites.
- Do not comment and/or post on our Social Media Pages.
- Do not send us e-mails or post on the “blog” page of the Site.